"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then he caught movement several feet away and a small shadow took form.
- The boy cowered to his right and behind, a small shadow.
- There had been only one small shadow on Cheng's service record.
- But a trade dispute on the other side of the world cast a small shadow over the A380.
- A small shadow for a second seemed to pass behind Wendy's pale blue eyes.
- A small black shadow appeared at the window, outlined against the dark blue evening sky.
- Perhaps she can do things which are small shadows of what once she could work.
- He didn't see the small shadow that fell across the floor.
- But in their time they used small shadows, few bigger than my fist.
- He saw the small moving shadows of people running between buildings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.