"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Rich historical material abounds at each of the five agencies participating in the archival project, but only one, the 92nd Street Y, has its own archivist.
- So while the Academy doles out various grants and finances archival projects and so on, it seems to be on extremely sound financial footing.
- The Journal of American History described the effort as "One of the great archival projects of the past two decades."
- Through this technically elegant archival project, audio brings a new facet to a great and continuing task -the bringing together of past and future.
- "The book was actually a major archival project," he said.
- "There's tons and tons of archival projects and things like that still going on", he said.
- In 1992 she returned to Russia to help the Mariinsky Theatre with an archival project.
- Ongoing today, it has evolved to include archival projects that bring little-known work forward.
- This significant archival project - designed to run continuously 24/7 for 100 days - expresses not only the diversity of the UK population but also the human psyche.
- Hugh Edgar is an English architect who worked on several archival projects in the United Kingdom and as a consultant around the world.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.