"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Town officials see the project as the first step of a revitalization.
- I would love to see the whole project, these things work much better with an array of photos.
- But they would like to see the project scaled down.
- The band continued working on music for their second album until 2005, but never saw the project through.
- Using a construction manager was a way for her husband to see the project finished before he died, she said.
- As far as Miles could see the project did little.
- "The investor thought it was a risk worth taking, and he felt that Mike would see the project through."
- They also see the project as a way to provide affordable housing for some of their employees, she said.
- "My only concern is seeing the project through to a successful end."
- We've waited at least five years to see the project.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.