"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The project will span the entire century, with a list of about 30 residents set to be interviewed.
- The project spanned two years and cost $25 million.
- The project was conceived as a test of the technology and spans less than a mile in length.
- "Exposed" is part of a project spanning seven years.
- Their projects span art, design, publishing, fashion, music, film, and interactive media.
- I try to make projects span at least a month so that kids can develop and see their creations grow.
- Also Pela has worked on various other project spanning a wide array of genre's.
- The project, billed as a "survey film", spanned three years, and filming wrapped up in 1958.
- As of 2013, CommCare has been used in over 100 projects spanning 35 countries.
- A project spanning 200 years of Greek drama with a disturbingly contemporary resonance.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.