"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is the latest of several delays in the project, known as Bonga.
- Miranda was a short-life project mainly known by this song.
- These changes are part of a wider project known as Regulation for Improvement.
- In 1918, the first project known to produce resistant sugar beets was established.
- His firm spent nearly 20 years on the project, known as the Emerald Necklace.
- The production team made their initial work on the project known to Internet viewers via the website www.wikidocumentary.org.
- But opponents fear the project, known as Millennium Towers, would be the first of many.
- This project, known as Sumas 2, was canceled in 2006.
- The project, known as Deepwater, is running way over budget.
- The school's offer of support put Clara in a difficult position, because she felt obliged to make the project known to her mother.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.