"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The environmental impact of Nepal's hydroelectric projects has been limited by the fact that most are "run-of-the-river" with only one storage project undertaken to date.
- Storage Resource Broker is the closest storage project to Storage@home.
- Working on a couple of storage projects.
- There are practically no large carbon capture and storage projects under construction now," Mr Rudd said.
- The bill mentions to create a regulatory framework to enable private sector investment in Carbon capture and storage projects.
- Several new underground pumped storage projects have been proposed.
- The Duncan Dam remains a pure storage project, and has no at-site power generation facilities.
- - Up to £1bn will be available for a carbon capture and storage project.
- The only exception, which cannot provide an economic return in the short term, is the funding of carbon capture and storage projects.
- We in Europe can definitely learn from Canada about carbon capture and storage projects and other developments in this sector.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.