"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The project would extend the life of the nearly depleted mine about 15 years and bring annual output to 600,000 ounces.
- The project will extend the plant's useful life until 2035.
- A $5.6 million project in 2004 extended the runway length to 7,000 feet, long enough to accommodate larger aircraft.
- His project also extends to slick brochures and a promotional Web site at www.ironphone.com.
- The project will extend until the fiscal year of 2007, but the citations are gradually becoming available in the database.
- Several projects extend Mono and allow developers to use it in their development environment.
- Isara's projects are primarily focused on education, but also extend to safety and environmental awareness.
- The project extended its activities to include 13 different governorates each of them has its own training facilities.
- Within six months the project has extended into a two-week-circle.
- The $1 million project would extend over a six-month period.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.