"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "A major engineering project that might allow us to turn back the ice."
- It is an engineering project, or possibly even a work of art.
- This was the world's largest civil engineering project during the first 50 years of the 20th century.
- I asked, "Can you imagine what an engineering project this must have been?"
- The canal would be a major engineering project and has expected costs of 20-30 billion dollars.
- Here, the giant engineering project has produced a scene out of the 19th century.
- Before beginning a hydraulic engineering project, one must figure out how much water is involved.
- The officers, from the air force and the army, were on their way to inspect a military engineering project, the officials said.
- The huge engineering project led to a major increase in population, and housing was quickly built to accommodate them.
- The building of the park was an enormous engineering project which lasted for five years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.