"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The agency expects to receive a license renewal for the project in 2010.
- Curtis himself would receive no salary for the project, which was to last more than 20 years.
- The conservancy received the final plans for the project in October, she said, and tried to exert political pressure to have them changed.
- The next step in receiving full federal financing for the project is the final design.
- The company said it expects to receive Federal approval for the project next month.
- The village received state and county financing for the project, which opened in the early 90's.
- He received a grade of "C" for the project.
- Local officials said they never received final designs for the $3.6 million project.
- Development of the transit center is contingent on receiving government funding for the project.
- Other artists received commissions for the project but their murals were ultimately not used.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.