"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This simple approach has been used on many large software projects.
- The levels characterize the role of modeling in a software project.
- Requirements analysis is critical to the success of a systems or software project.
- The use of the term has since spread to other software projects.
- In the meantime, she had a great deal of work still to accomplish on her design for this new software project.
- She is now an operations manager for a software project there.
- In software projects, a few talented people working long hours can bring a product to market.
- Without project management, software projects can easily be delivered late or over budget.
- But he didn't want to say this to the head of the software project.
- Would you like to see it included as a part of a commercial software project that generates income for a business?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.