"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The project members meet regularly and work towards achieving the outlined objectives.
- Rosetta@home depends on computing power donated by individual project members for its research.
- The project members are seeking permanent homes for them.
- It is important that the project members need to be appointed to different roles before they start to run the project.
- Despite this, the project members indicated that Xubuntu 12.04 would go ahead as scheduled.
- One project member chose the tiny town of Freedom.
- In a distributed environment, project members share ideas, information and resources.
- There are currently over a dozen project members, from a variety of universities.
- Many of the project members would not approve, and they had a point.
- However, due to the individual obligations of the project members, the band ceased to exist.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.