"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The Governor is trying to find smaller projects that when put together as a whole, add up to the same thing."
- "Compared to four years ago, it's much easier for us to find Russian projects we want to publish," she said.
- Cyteen finds such projects of interest too, for the future.
- I like to try as a producer to find film makers and projects that I can love myself.
- To find projects in your community, please click here.
- But it had been tough to find regular projects.
- The reality, however, was that few found good projects.
- Click above to find projects funded in your state.
- After the war, finding new projects was difficult in Charleston.
- It can take many man-years to find projects, prepare them and produce the various reports.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.