"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That project should be realized no later than March 2013.
- The project has been realized since 2009 and will be completed in 2012.
- This project was never realized due to a lack of credits.
- During the 1850s it became clear that the project could not be realized.
- The project was realized after his death by the provincial administration.
- The project couldn't be realized in the following years but the idea of taking responsibility remained.
- But for many years this project could not possibly be realized.
- Although he thought to publish them, this project was never realized.
- The project was realized by the residents themselves with an estimated 12,000 taking part in some way.
- However, due to the political, social and economic instability in the country, the project could never be realized.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.