"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He continued to work as a social worker representing prisoners in Gun Court.
- Group's representing prisoners abroad, say Nick's predicament is a familiar one.
- Union casualties were 1,002, with a high percentage representing prisoners.
- But groups that represent current and former prisoners said the change would simply shift the overcrowding to the state system.
- Early in his career, he became involved in representing political prisoners.
- This clinic represents convicted prisoners in Tennessee and provides pro bono legal and investigative assistance.
- He represents prisoners on Alabama's death row, and tries to persuade lawyers at well-heeled firms that they should do the same.
- Freedom Now represents prisoners of conscience worldwide, including:
- One statute bars poverty lawyers who get federal funds from representing prisoners.
- Bounni now does the Sisyphean work of representing political prisoners.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.