"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I have three separate prisoner interrogations to base it on.
- His voice shifted into the harsh tone he used in prisoner interrogations.
- Lucullus learned of the shortage through prisoner interrogations and decided to wait him out.
- "We've put together something of a picture from the prisoner interrogations," he said.
- There, the young man learned the fine arts of prisoner interrogation, blackmail, and assassination.
- I remember thinking as I doubled up and dropped that these young gentlemen could certainly use some lessons in proper prisoner interrogation.
- We have solid evidence from both our photographs and prisoner interrogations that the scientists you seek do indeed live here.
- Documents and prisoner interrogation subsequently proved that the concern was fully justified.
- Any state with the death penalty should ensure proper procedures of evidence collection, prisoner interrogation and fair trials.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.