"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They spread about destruction, taking loot and herds of cattle, seizing prisoners and taking fortresses.
- They also seized prisoners and vessels from the Bay of Fundy.
- The Georgians seized numerous prisoners and huge amount of booty, including the Khalif's standard, which Queen Tamar donated to the Icon of Our Lady of Khakhuli.
- Then Iblis would proceed with his plans to destroy Caladan, seize prisoners as involuntary organ donors, and forge ahead with righteous anger against the cruel thinking machines.
- Government forces in Sarajevo said they had captured a Croatian military camp and seized prisoners in an offensive that also gave them control of an important hydroelectric dam.
- A student group had seized control of the Budapest political prison where Bone was held, and processed political prisoners for release.
- Bossonians and Gundermen were swarming through the camp of their enemies, tearing the tents to pieces in search of plunder, seizing prisoners, ripping open the baggage and upsetting the wagons.
- The police were beaten but managed to escape to Marigot, without having seized prisoners or contraband.
- This persuaded their followers to attack Byzantine cities, seizing prisoners and cattle.
- They reached the top of the bluff 200 feet above the North Fork of the Shenandoah, seized a cannon and several prisoners and helped push the Federals back north.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.