"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was designed with prisoner rehabilitation in mind.
- With ideals and vision, he attempts to reform the prison, with an eye towards prisoner rehabilitation and human rights.
- Two central ideas emerged from the Elmira system: differentiating between juvenile and adult offenders, and acknowledging the possibility of prisoner rehabilitation.
- This main complex jail is a "direct supervision facility [that] has become a national model for program-oriented prisoner rehabilitation."
- The name change is part of a restructuring process the service is undergoing to ensure that prisoner rehabilitation is improved and recidivism rates reduced.
- He has since earned advanced degrees in psychology and some degree of praise and recognition for his work with other inmates and his articles on prison reform and prisoner rehabilitation.
- Indeterminate sentencing expanded discretion into the prison system so that prisoner rehabilitation could be analysed on the individual level.
- Jouet attributed this difference to various factors, including the tendency to focus on retribution rather than on prisoner rehabilitation and root social causes of crime.
- In 2012, the city of New York financed a $9.6 million social bond for prisoner rehabilitation led by MDRC and delivered by The Osborne Association.
- We wouldn't have seen Congress pass a ban on "partial birth" abortions or take on prison rape and prisoner rehabilitation, or highlight the horrors of persecution in North Korea.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.