"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Still, there was no question in our minds that we were in fact prisoners, however courteous everyone was in pretending otherwise."
- The bodies were in fact prisoners from concentration camps; they were dressed in Polish uniforms, killed (often by a lethal injection of a poison, then shot for appearance) and left behind.
- Federal prison - The fifth biggest prison of Austria, 500 of the 2,300 inhabitants are in fact prisoners.
- The population in the cities that the SNM controls are not free to state their opinions and are in fact prisoners in their country living in extreme fear; many have been killed or tortured just for speaking out.
- Only a telephone conversation this week between one of Unita's senior officials in Europe and the senior field commander, Gen. Paulo Lukamba, seemed to allay the suspicions that the talks were a sham and that the Unita negotiators were in fact prisoners.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.