"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The incident also prompted a demand for repatriation of Pakistani prisoners in India who have served their sentence.
- It was clear to me that we would be used to exchange for Pakistani prisoners of war in India.
- March 16: Afghanistan granted the release of all Pakistani prisoners (almost 1,000) held in its jails.
- Afghan authorities released 87 Pakistani prisoners suspected of fighting alongside the formerTaliban government.
- In a jail in the Panjshir, a dozen Pakistani prisoners of war sat sadly.
- Several Pakistani prisoners interviewed in the prison have said that dozens of people died in their containers during the journey here.
- The government freed 9 Pakistani prisoners of some 500 being held in Afghanistan since the fall of the Taliban two years ago.
- Security of Pakistani prisoners in Indian jails was tightened.
- India said it would release more than 400 Pakistani civilian prisoners, 200 of them fishermen held for straying into Indian waters.
- The group has set out three conditions for his release, including the repatriation of Pakistani prisoners taken from Afghanistan to Cuba.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.