"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At least, he thought, anyone who was not a prisoner facing execution.
- "The prisoner will rise and face the jury," said the clerk of the court.
- He says that prisoners who are addicts face the problem of drug withdrawal, and so the demand for drugs is often high.
- This, however, also made the ground less stable, and the prisoners faced the challenge of supporting the tunnel.
- The two main threats that the prisoners faced were disease and the lack of food, which proved fatal for many.
- The idea was to make sure that prisoners facing the ultimate penalty would be properly represented.
- Good covers are always based on fact, and in reality, there was a prisoner facing charges, though he hadn't yet been assigned counsel.
- The prisoners building the new mine faced equally brutal and exhausting work.
- His gavel looked like a weapon more formidable than any that these prisoners had ever before faced.
- The prisoners would potentially face the death penalty, life imprisonment or a fine as punishment if found guilty.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.