"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Clark decided to make an example of the remaining four Indian prisoners.
- Four months later Goa granted amnesty to the Indian prisoners.
- He wrote his subordinates and instructed them not to take any Indian prisoners.
- The scene shifts, not to the reservation but to a tough state prison, where white and Indian prisoners often clash.
- Indian prisoners were not provided with any reading material such as newspapers, nor paper to write on.
- In forthcoming fights we hope our soldiers will not be encumbered with Indian prisoners.
- "Sergeant Kennedy, were Indian prisoners exhibited in a public theater?"
- The logistical effort was made using Indian prisoners of war, who helped unload supplies.
- Behind them, a few of the Indian prisoners had begun to sing a mournful melody, while others simply cried.
- Indian prisoners are also generally older than prisoners in many other countries.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.