"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Kano, where he had been a prisoner condemned to sacrifice in the Mouth of the Gods.
- At first, prisoners condemned to death were executed by hanging, but in 1897 the electric chair replaced the prison's gallows.
- Here Duare's father was a prisoner condemned to death.
- Out of 28 prisoners condemned to death, seven death sentences were confirmed.
- One prisoner, condemned to transportation, found there to be no ship leaving for Botany Bay in the near future.
- The routine for prisoners condemned to death is rigid.
- This was so innovative at the time that prisoners, condemned to death, had to perform the task.
- I am thinking, for example, of China, where we once tried to deal with the issue of trade in human organs taken from prisoners condemned to death.
- Some of the prisoners condemned to death throughout the world have committed odious crimes, but that does not justify their being executed.
- The authorities have decided not to cut off the limbs of 12 prisoners condemned to that punishment under Islamic law, and similar cases are under review.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.