"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And I called also my own attention to the moment.
- You'll have time to change your mind up to the final moment.
- The boy must have held his fire to the very last moment.
- Let us go back to the moment at which I last saw you.
- I thought back to a moment earlier in the day.
- He was writing almost to the moment of his death.
- Go back to the moment when you first met and remember how it felt.
- I think they'll leave it to the last possible moment.
- I must say, I've been looking forward to this moment for years.
- I felt everything had brought me to this one moment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.