"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But ever since that moment, things had been going all his way.
- Since that moment she had not been able to look at anything the same way.
- Had been, in fact, since the moment she was born six months ago.
- But she has not changed at all since the moment of her death.
- I've wanted out of this place since the moment I got here!
- It had been a long time since that lost moment.
- I've been doing nothing but thinking since the moment I realized.
- And since that moment, I had made no effort to contact her.
- Since the moment we arrived, it seems like a lot of people have been trying to get us to go away.
- You've been lying to me all along, since the moment you came here and even before then.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.