"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Since our office is with moments, let us husband them.
- "Can't you feel how much closer we become with every moment we're together?"
- But my job here is to enjoy the process, have fun with every moment.
- With every passing moment, his body seemed to have less life in it.
- His past four weeks have been filled with great moments.
- They continued with few moments of rest throughout the day.
- And with every moment the thing he had done seemed somehow worse.
- It became more difficult to think straight with every moment in this chair.
- He wanted her, and the wanting increased with every moment.
- "I believe we are faced with a moment of truth."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.