"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She didn't stop talking for one moment all the way home.
- I had to know, to feel her for just one moment.
- For one moment he would have taken back his words.
- He looked at me in thought for a moment, then turned away without another word.
- Then she turned and looked at me for a long moment.
- Their eyes met for a moment before he looked away.
- For a moment he couldn't work out where the voice had come from.
- He sat for a moment, then decided to leave them.
- For a moment, the two men simply looked at each other.
- For a moment she did not know how to answer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.