"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "They just happened to be guys off the street of the moment."
- She tried to think of the moment in which he had made up his mind.
- Whatever became of the moment when one first knew about death?
- They were like two children, who think only of the moment.
- What kind of moment are we at in American history?
- Whether or not these things were true was at first of little moment.
- They came back on, but not quite at the level of a moment ago.
- And he knows how to make the most of his moment.
- Will the next video be of the moment he was found?
- In the heat of the moment I could have been thinking anything.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.