"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He shook his head, slipping into a moment of thought.
- "Whenever we can turn what has been thought of as a break into an entertaining moment, we're doing that."
- Drawing her into a strange, shared moment that no one else seemed to see.
- The two lonely souls then meet for the first time and throw themselves into a moment of love.
- How do you infuse life into a frozen moment in time?
- They open out, always, into other lives and other moments.
- Their orgasms swept them into a moment of total pleasure.
- The implication of her music is that time does not really exist, since it can be compressed into a single moment.
- What appeared to be a nonsituation suddenly turned into a marvelous moment.
- It was like months, or years, of dating and wanting all packed into moments.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.