"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two things happened very quickly then, almost in the same moment.
- He was not always able to stay in the moment.
- You know, I felt we were together in the moment.
- But in the same moment, he knew she would never leave.
- He wants to learn how to live in the moment.
- I think you should try and live in the moment.
- But he seemed well enough now, and very much in the moment.
- In the last moment, I felt something move over my hand.
- The step they'd taken had been lost in the moment to both of them.
- He has no sense of the past or future, but lives only in the moment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.