"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'm just not sure what to think at the moment.
- I decided not to hit him with any questions at the moment.
- Still, he had nothing else to do at the moment.
- He tried not to think about where his mother could be at the moment.
- In fact I need a hair cut at the moment.
- Look can we do one show here we're doing two at the moment?
- Robert may try to put the past away, but he has no future at the moment.
- She left at the last possible moment the next day.
- But I don't at the moment remember which she was.
- The East was not doing very well at the moment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.