"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nor, despite some honorable attempts and fine moments, did it inspire satisfaction afterward.
- Despite that and other contentious moments, tempers remained more or less under control throughout the game.
- Despite light moments, the musical, like the play, is essentially a tragedy.
- Despite such moments of enlightenment, Nikitas felt certain of nothing.
- But in the end, despite moments when Kremastor seemed almost incoherent, the job was completed.
- It "was a disappointment, despite heady moments with the singles".
- Despite moments of great interest, it is not fully successful.
- Despite moments of despondency, de Gaulle himself certainly did not give up hope.
- But despite moments of beauty, the work lacked imaginative depth.
- Despite interesting moments, it does not make for a scintillating half-hour.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.