"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Officials from both agencies said the club had been cited only for minor violations.
- At the other, a minor violation of the law rates 11 points.
- So far this month, Nelson has detected only some minor violations.
- Why would he step down over a minor violation?
- And with many residents here under stress, the police say they are also receiving more back talk from people stopped for even minor violations.
- "We are talking about very minor violations here," he said.
- Community service also can be used in place of jail for minor violations.
- Some procedures are more robust to minor violations while others less so.
- A cease-fire has been holding for two weeks, with minor violations by both sides.
- The 90-year-old building has been cited for several other minor violations in recent years, city officials said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.