"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The look would carry on with minor revisions through 1956.
- Three minor revisions have been made since then, the most recent in January 2006.
- The boundaries of the district were subject to a minor revision in 1933.
- A minor revision of the 1943 edition was published in 1946.
- There were several minor revisions since, last in 2008 (as of 2009).
- A change in the number to the left of the point indicates major changes, one to the right minor revisions.
- After minor revisions, the proposals will be sent to Congress.
- James made numerous minor revisions for the first book publication.
- The program went through a minor revision in 2005.
- Minor revisions and additions to the case material were made in 1923-4.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.