"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has attempted to date several girls in the group, but gave up after minor setbacks.
- Her husband's death would be only a minor setback for her.
- What could have been a serious injury was only a minor setback for him.
- "We have to take this as a minor setback," said Jackson.
- "I took last year as a minor setback," he said.
- "There is the potential for a minor setback," one trader said.
- Don't go to pieces just because of a minor setback.
- The first edition was a relative success despite some minor setbacks.
- Replacing dead gang members is easy, however, making it usually just a minor setback.
- And we all came out of it well enough; consider this a minor setback.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.