"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is written in the key of D minor, but changes keys several times throughout its duration.
- Sonata in D minor for viola and piano (manuscript, may be same as above?
- The Invention in D minor had the heavy gait of a slow dance.
- The first movement is in D minor, common time and sonata form.
- Of these, the Symphony in D minor was one of his last works.
- This can be especially useful for songs in the keys of D major or minor and is particularly effective on acoustic guitar.
- The song is composed in D minor, set in common time with a tempo of 120 beats per minute.
- Perhaps additional work in the recording studio will produce a more coherent statement to match that of the D minor.
- The popular D minor began as a violin concerto, but we have lost the original.
- The movement is in D minor and 6/8 time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.