"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Court had also ruled against the government in several minor cases.
- John continued to try relatively minor cases, even during military crises.
- So this minor case, that probably would have been dismissed, was now a huge media circus.
- Most of the minor cases in the county were handled individually by the judge.
- Republicans agree that they do not want to tie up the courts with relatively minor cases.
- But, for more minor cases, it was only partially filled.
- No previous criminal record at all - his name appeared as a possible player in two minor cases, but nothing more than that.
- He had served 16 months on the court, having written opinions in seven minor cases.
- And for minor cases a debtor may be a witness.
- That investigation is believed to be about a relatively minor case of theft.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.