"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Within five years there will be a civil war, naturally on a minor scale.
- The minor scale can be described in two different ways.
- It corresponds to the Natural minor scale of western music system.
- The reason for that is because those two notes also come in the minor scale.
- It is still used for shipping, but on a very minor scale.
- All tonal music is based on a major or minor scale.
- Over the last few issues we've been focusing on minor scales and their application.
- A very good question, Roland thought, picking out a minor scale.
- This month we're going to look at minor scales and their application.
- In Western music we also use a minor scale fairly frequently.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.