"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The minor parties all saw a significant fall in their support.
- Not to mention she is part of a minor party and has no money.
- So is this the best chance for the minor parties to have a say?
- No longer will any but the very largest of the minor parties have the power to bring the Government down.
- "And when it turns out later to be close, the minor parties make a big difference."
- Minor parties in the political campaign express fear for the country's security.
- In some cases, there is opposition from a minor party's candidate.
- Although a small country, we are not a minor party.
- Eight other minor parties divided the rest of the vote among them.
- Both candidates tried to round up the support of minor parties.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.