"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was a minor crime, the sort the police didn't bother about.
- Several minor crimes had occurred during the past twenty-four hours.
- For a minor crime, the sentence was usually to repair a road.
- A man who was arrested for a minor crime died during police questioning.
- It's like serving a life sentence for a minor crime.
- For the victim there's no such thing as a minor crime.
- So might prompt social services to address causes of minor crime.
- The butler, Morgan, is involved in some minor crimes as well.
- Traffic of alcohol to Natives was only a minor crime by the mid-18th century.
- He went down twice for minor crimes fifteen years ago.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.