"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He went into the hospital in 1967 for a minor operation and unexpectedly died.
- Lauper had a minor operation and spent some time in the hospital.
- It was no more than a minor operation, designed to bring you wealth.
- At four I stay with her when my mother spends a week in hospital for a minor operation.
- Laura, aged 2, is in hospital for 8 days to have a minor operation.
- The first minor operation was performed in the hospital on 26 July 1943.
- Last year, a 10-month-old baby boy died in the hospital after a minor operation went wrong.
- But for the most part children's divisions were considered a minor operation.
- Did he get patients off a two-year waiting list for minor operations?
- My father went in for routing minor operation a few years ago.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.