"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In Thomaston, there is no such thing as a minor offense.
- Why had he been convicted of only so minor an offense?
- Shunning, at least, though that was only for minor offenses.
- Death was the most common punishment, including for minor offenses.
- Besides his private law practice, he became a police magistrate for minor offenses in 1852.
- He ran through the various minor offenses he'd committed in the past few months.
- He added that the number of people who received long sentences for relatively minor offenses were "few and far between."
- Many of them, perhaps the majority, committed minor offenses, if any.
- You don't understand the situation at all, Mary; this isn't any minor social offense.
- He served six months in jail for a minor offense quite a number of years ago.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.