"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The team were minor premiers and won a record 21 straight games to take out the championship on March 24, 2013.
- The Lions had earlier finished the regular season as minor premiers.
- West Coast finished as minor premiers for a third time in 2006, with seventeen wins from 22 games.
- Up until 1954 a 'grand final' match was only held if the minor premiers were beaten.
- The previous biggest loss by a minor premier was 69 points.
- The team that finishes 1st at the end of 18 rounds is declared the minor premier.
- They are yet to win a flag but finished minor premiers in 2006 and 2007.
- That season the Panthers finished minor premiers and went on to the grand final.
- The "curse of the minor premiers" once again came back to haunt the team, however.
- They were minor premiers and won the grand final.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.