"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is also true that there have been minor exceptions to the general rule in the past.
- With one very minor exception, none of the proposals being debated on the Hill would address these changes.
- There have been minor exceptions in the past years where an artist will be announced for one of the festivals only.
- But with a few minor exceptions, he said, "we have not seen anything substantive."
- The games themselves are very accurate ports, with some minor exceptions.
- With minor exceptions, the new bill is largely identical to the old one.
- It was not until 1982 (with minor and very temporary exceptions) that military rule ended.
- The scheme does not cover company or, with minor exceptions, trust accounts.
- Save for minor exceptions close to my age, I always have bedded older men.
- If a player action fails, the team turn ends immediately (with some minor exceptions).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.