"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two minor candidates held the remaining 4.4 percent of the ballots.
- Ten minor candidates won about 8 percent of the vote.
- The rest of the vote was divided among three minor candidates.
- The minor candidates only received a few hundred votes each.
- By Friday, three minor candidates will have had a chance as well.
- Four other minor candidates were not expected to do well.
- An independent Republican candidate and two minor candidates held the remaining 4.5 percent of the vote.
- Two minor candidates got the remaining 3% of the vote.
- He was later a minor candidate at the 1973 and 1985 elections.
- Pipes had also been one of several minor Democratic candidate for sheriff in 1963.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.