"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By comparison to the rest of his pain, it was only a minor annoyance.
- The fact that the train had stopped was a minor annoyance.
- But it was only a minor annoyance and quickly out of my mind.
- What had been a minor annoyance on the sidewalk was now making his eyes water.
- That was also a minor annoyance, but one for which they had to prepare.
- The decision was reported, but dismissed as a minor annoyance.
- Now he had to be very careful not to think of it as little more than some minor annoyance.
- He added that you might also lose in court if the noise was considered a minor annoyance.
- I was told these raiders were nothing but a minor annoyance!
- Public safety is worth the minor annoyance of a security check.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.