"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However this was only a minor part of the problem.
- She also had a minor part in the film Code 46 (2003).
- Women and children now formed a minor part of the population.
- The setting is no minor part of the film's charm.
- Actually, it wasn't enough, and would only be a minor part of her day.
- "It was a very minor part just a few years ago."
- In fact, drugs are just a minor part of their lives.
- Sound, to her, was only a minor part of communication.
- Science is also a minor part of the students' programme.
- However, the implants themselves are only a minor part of the cost.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.