"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When it's in minor key, you can hear the man talking to God.
- He began to play, finger picking in a minor key.
- One of those building blocks, for instance, is the difference between major and minor keys.
- Each group covers the eight major and seven minor keys.
- The second movement is written in the relative minor key.
- Each minor key has the same signature as its relative major.
- As expected, the evening moved along in a minor key.
- The melody this time was not that light air in a minor key which she had played before.
- The music was nostalgic, most effective in a minor key.
- Quite often the music is not in a major or minor key.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.