"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He also laid to rest a minor controversy during training camp.
- That led to a minor controversy when officers questioned a teenager sitting on his porch.
- The fact that these men and women were depicted nude caused a minor controversy at the time.
- The group has also attracted minor controversy with its music.
- The project has caused minor controversy among a small minority of the Victorian population.
- Slapping is a subject of minor controversy in the bluegrass scene.
- The origin of the river's name is the source of minor local controversy.
- This led to a minor controversy over who would start for the remaining tournament games.
- The city was involved in a minor controversy in April 2006.
- This point would cause a minor controversy in 1992.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.