"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For several main reasons, not to go into minor ones.
- He could do the major repairs now and save the minor ones for later.
- There are two major nations, and a few minor ones.
- Almost every major city and many minor ones have at least one resident company.
- However, the roles offered to her were mostly minor ones.
- How can we distinguish these major changes from more minor ones?
- I speak every major language, and most of the minor ones.
- The storms come, even minor ones, and they always do some damage.
- The only improvements which could be made to them are minor ones.
- Are the first 10 awards the more minor ones, then?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.