"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But even given that body of work, baseball remains a minor, optional tributary in the great river of American writing.
- It flows west, collecting only minor tributaries, before merging with the south fork.
- It is a minor tributary of the River Lea.
- Additional minor tributaries raise the water level between Huntington and the town of Wabash.
- And keep in mind that this is but a minor tributary of the Laurent!
- There are several other uses of the name Dry River in Jamaica, all being minor tributaries.
- It receives the flow of the Calfkiller River and several minor tributaries.
- The Nant Tre-gof is a minor tributary of the river.
- There are also some small dams on the minor tributaries of the Mushawe River.
- Suddenly it leapt sideways, sailing across the width of the passageway and down some minor tributary.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.